zondag 27 april 2008

Saterday is alway's busy

Hiya Noisy Fans.

Yesterday was another great day for me,
besides the usuall exploring and fun, this little fox did his first DJ Gig !!!

The day started with visiting Mimi Carpenter with Kitten.
Mimi is awesome, great singer and she is allready on the list so i could enjoy the music.



Then i was planning on get some sleep,
but that Sound guy dragged me to this new club.
"Darkness Hearts" is that new club
and first they hired that Soundcircel dude.
But when i came kicking in, they sacked that boy and hired me...
witch is normal since i am the only sincere RockStar on SL.


So i jumped on the huge Speakers, played some tunes and had great fun.



I have no idea who this cat was ?
Course i warned it "Watch it, I AM NOT YOUR DINNER"
but it was a cool cat, so we danced a bit.

The Show itself was great,
so now you all can hire me to come DJ for you,
if you have to pay me what i am really worth,
then you probably go bankrupt,
so i do it for tips only...



After this party, and no i was not completly drunk
( you can't drink and ride a horse !!! )
I went to see Cher's Show.
We all know Cher, great supporter of the live music scene,
so i thought that it would look great on my "Foxed List"
So i jumped on the floor, danced with this hot chicky
( not sure if i asked her to date me ? )
and made her laugh...

*yeeeehaaaaaa*
Cher Harrington is number 5, congrats Cher you deserved it.



Last stop was Merry Prankster.
There was a benifit to gather money for a new computer.
I partied a bit, enjoyed the music, danced a little with Bibi.
And it was fun !!!



and then it was back into my fox hole.
you gotta sleep sometime you know, and this fox needs his beauty sleep.

Cya soon my Friends
*hugs Noisy*

Geen opmerkingen: