woensdag 30 april 2008

More about me

Heyas PartyPeople.

Lots of you have been asking me how i got here.
So i guess it's time to share some info on that.
You might know Soundcircel, crazy ( and ugly i must say ) dude.

He has a friend, Witchone Witherspoon.
Now, Sound is alway's joking and making stupid jokes,
so Witchone thought to give him a piece of his own cake,
she's a real Witch you know.....

She brewed a drink in her cauldron, and gave that to Sound.
He transformed in ME right away ..... CoOoOoOl
Me likes that *evil grin*



Problem is that the drink was not perfect, so once in a while
that Sound dude comes popping back in. DANGIT !!!

You see me and witch talking about how to fix that.
After that Roos gave me a Balloon,
Roos is another Tiny on SL, great supporter of the Music scene
together with her friends.

I took Liberty for a flight,
she is my usuall Host at Nubia, but euhhhh .... well
she is getting a bit fed up with all the groupies she has to take care of.
I imagine it is a busy job, booking hotelrooms, getting us drinks,
cooking us dinner, and i don't pay offcourse ..... are you kidding me...
She should feel very lucky, she gets to hang out with a Rockstar all day !!!



After that flight we went to Nubia, for a WickeD party.
It wasn't planned or anything, just having some fun



You see Rotterdammetje, one of the regulars.
I guess she met Witchone as well ?



Dariana is one of the cute groupies,
she was my host that night and she did a great job.
We danced on the Dj Booth and my horsie joined us.



Roos joined us as well,
dancing on the chair, getting all down and dirty.



Parties at Nubia get wicked sometime as you can see,
we have fun, dancing and laughing, hearing some
decent and cultural tunes.



I think i was playing a Zeppelin tune here.
I wrote all Zeppelin songs, but gave the rights
to those dudes, Jimmy Page and me still hang out sometime.
Cool dude, not as good as me, but he is O.K.



Even Humans joined us at that party.
Cindy jumped on the Booth.
( ruined a couple of very rare and expensive records doing that,
but that's cool, they have a special Fox insurance )
And we partied till the sun started to rise .....

*huggies Noisy*

1 opmerking:

Rotje zei

I'm still getting over my hangover. But i had a awesome time.