dinsdag 29 april 2008

Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday...

Hey ???
i wrote a song with the same name, a long time ago.
Passed it on to some "hey i wanna be a rockstar" dudes ???
Anywayzzzzz

Yesterday was a relaxing day.
Did some sailing in my boat in Japan....
Cool people, but i don't understand them ??
Showed them some Karate tricks and ..... stuff



Then i went to see Mimi again.
I love that chicky, awesome voice.
I think i date her sometime ?
Hang out, drink a few, get some kids together
ya know, the usuall .....

We would have awesome kids by the way,
A little guitar hero with a french accent,
playing songs about a cactus ..... FAB.



Offcourse i supported her good.
I can be cool and relaxed.



After that i went to my neat foxhole,
but got disturbed in my beauty sleep by some
stupid awefull noise making Humans ???

Gjeeeeeeeeeeee

Helloooooo,
Fox trying to sleep here !!!

Course they didn't shut up, so i sneaked out,
walked upstairs and dangit ....

WICKED PARTY



It's that Sound dude with his lover i guess ?
i know that other guy, Frank Swindolsohn or something ??
alway's wearing chaps and ..... stuff.

And then they tell me that i am Weird ???

Yeah, riiggghhhhttttt

Buy for now,
gotta prepare for a night of Noisy and Terror

*Huggies Noisy*

Geen opmerkingen: