maandag 28 april 2008

Happy Monday

Happy Monday Noisy Fan's

I took a long sleep cause yesterday was a blast again.
The day started by wondering around Cairo.
Strange creatures they have there ?
Tried to eat one, but dangit, they taste awefull !!!
( sorry Circe for eating one of those animals, ill date ya for the loss )



So after lunch me and Kitten got really cultural.
We visited the concert of Jaynine, she sings aria's and stuff.
Cool tunes, but a tip to J9, next time invite me on stage.
ya know, i can do that on my little blue guitar.
We could have a blast !!!



After that i had to work again,
can't they give this Fox a break ?
i do understand they all wanna hangout with a real Rockstar,
so i sacrificied and evening on laying on the couch,
and rocked the hell out of Nubia.

As you can see it gets wild in there, dancing on the DJ booth,
all sorts off clothes and underwear flying around,
( it wasn't me, it wasn't me, it wasn't me )

You can see Elvis dancing a kind of breakdance
( a new musician on SL, he tries to become as famous as me,
yeah right, keep dreaming bud. *lolol* )
me and Dariana on the Booth,
Bibi getting into the tunes,
Kitten getting all excited,
Liberty, the host of the evening, all wild.
Frank with his chaps,
( allways thought he was a bit weird ? )
Rotterdammetje looking for her next victim,
Anaconda trying to pick up the DJ,
Tessa and Ruud getting down and dirty...



After a while they all started to leave,
they where getting tired and really drunk.
So i let em go.
Except for this Red Foxy Dariana,
she was wild all night, see how i am missing one part of my pants ?
she ripped it off !!!!

Honestly !!! not joking here.
She was after my body i guess ?

So we danced a bit and ..... stuff.
Then she had to leave, she had to be home by Ten, so she was allready late.
And, like a real Rockstar suppose to be, i was all alone again
*wiping a little teardrop away*

--*--*--*
As off today you can add me on some places to be your bud.

SL Name: LittleNoisyFox Delight
http://www.thesixtyone.com/LittleNoisyFox/
http://www.flickr.com/people/little-noisy-fox/


*huggies Noisy*

Geen opmerkingen: