vrijdag 25 april 2008

Joaquin Gustav ( number 4 on the list )

Hell Yeahhh

Noisy did it again !!! Number 4 is Joaquin :-)
I visited his Gig tonight at The Vibe.
I made him laugh offcourse, and then he invited me on stage.
That was awesome !!!




We finished the show together,
offcourse this Fox was the real star *lol*

We all know that offcourse *hehehe*

but Joa supported me good.

Hey, i even let him pick the tunes,

and i was so nice to give him a few solo spots as well.




We are even planning a tour : Sound and Noise

( Noisy is Sound and Joa is Noise ? confussing huh ?


*note*
A big thank you and a huge hug to Joaquin,
he did a great job playing along this joke.
offcourse he did all the music, and was so kind to play along,

Thanks for the invite and the laugh. Awesome man !!!



*Updated " I am being Foxed " list :

Mambo Welles
Mimi Carpenter

Fyrm Fouroux
Joaquin Gustav

Geen opmerkingen: