vrijdag 2 mei 2008

3 Dudes Foxed !!!

What a Night !!!
I thought to make thursday a quit one,
catchin up with the dating and ..... stuff.
I was looking around for a new date and ended up at Sailor's Cove.
CoOoOoL chicky ... euhhhh ... place.
I am not sure if i asked Jo to date me ???



Davecorbett Darwin played there.
And believe me, you gotta hear him !!!
He has a cool voice and play's some wicked guitar,
course he doesnt come close to what i can, but at least he tries.
I was glad to see that this guy has the heart on the right place,
all tips where donated to Amnesty .
Love ya dude, but don't get sloppy now...



After that Cher invited me to Bubba's gig.
I walked in and there where only a few people.
Course the place got packed as soon as i showed my little nose.
Bubba has met Witchone too i guess ?
He looks and sings the same as a guy i once knew ?
What was his name ? dangit !!!
Presley something ?
i helped that Presley dude, wrote some songs for him and all
Not sure what has become of him ?



Because i wrote all those tunes and Bubba knows this offcourse,
he invited me on the Stage.
Normally i am very shy, but you can't leave a buddy standing all alone.
So i hopped on, and Bubba and I rocked the hell out of that place.



After this some chicks wanted me at Cuddler's Cove.
You can guess what they wanted huh.
Inviting me to a place called Cuddler Cove ?
that's smart.....

Bibi, Creola and Suka went all down and dirty on me.
I felt a bit sad for the other guys ( NOT !!!! *evilgrin* )
But hey, a fox gotta to do what a fox gotta do



Elvis Duffy played there.
Cool guy that plays some cool music.
But next time .... WEAR SHOES dangit.
He invited me on stage as well,
so we did some songs together.
Course i took over the solo parts,
humans can play lead, nope they can't
You need to be a Fox for that.



After the show i took Bibi, Creola and Suka home,
did some euhhhh after partying there.
*winks*

See ya soon, somewhere, sometime
*Huggies Noisy*

1 opmerking:

Jojamela Soon zei

Dear sweet Foxy, I would love to date you, cept you have to ask my husband's permission first :P... next time you come around the cove I'll introduce you to my tiny bunny AV and we'll dance, dance, dance...

**huggles**