vrijdag 9 mei 2008

The truth about the Beatles

Hyas Noisy Groupies

Yesterday i played at Cruis-Aiders again.
And ( like allways ) we burned the place down.
Girls where all screaming and trying to get hold of my body.
Ah well, i let em play around a bit, keep em satisfied you know
I know it sounds rough, and it is, being a RoCk StAr is a damn hard job.



So after the gig i relaxed a bit,
shot some cool pics there and then headed out to see
my bud Joaquin Gustav.



O yeah, that guy behind me ( Soundcircel ) thinks he is my manager,
course he only hangs around me for the chicks.
We all know that offcourse.



Look at those chicks !!!
No wonder that dude wants to be my friend.



Anywayzzzzzz
I went to Sailors Cove to see Joaquin.
Course i had to play with him, the screamign crowd wanted me there.
Joa and I rocked the place down.

We even played Sally's tune, and Brad wanted to hear a Beatles tune,
course i know them all, helll i wrote em !!!
But in that period i was a bit broke and met two punk dudes.
They liked it and bought the songs from me,
i suggested to this Mc Cartney and John something dude to cut off their hair,
put on some suits and choose a cool band name.
They couldnt thing of something ( figgers right )
so i said "take an animal name or something"



As you can see Joa and Me are battling here,
axes started smoking, fingers started bleeding, sweat on our heads and ..... stuff.



We had fun,
and Joa was honoured that he could be on the same stage as me
( or was it the other way around ? )

After the gig i picked up some groupies, took em home
and partied on .....

*Huggies Noisy*

Geen opmerkingen: