zaterdag 10 mei 2008

Raven Foxed

Pfffffff

I am way behind with B logging.

WhAtEvEr .....

I am busy ya know.
Got gigs to play, bizz people to meet,
promotion stuff, have to go to radio stations, tv stations,
shoot video's with woman in bikini's, hook up with groupies,
answer a HuGe amount of fan mail.

So sometimes i forget to keep track of this.
But i will try to, so relax a bit please.




Anywayzz
Friday night i Foxed Raven Kondor
a cool singer doing lots of Neil Diamond songs.
With that Diamond dude its the same as with all other rockstars,
they all sing my songs, so its allways a pleasure to hear someone
trying to sing my tunes....
course they can't do it as good as i can, but hey

Give em a Break !!!
there trying hard you know.....



My plan was to go to C & K mall to date Kandi,
hang out a bit with her, dance a while,
then i would go all romantic on her and ..... stuff

But i heared Raven so we stayed there to listen,
as you can see Roos was there again.

I tried to made Raven Laughed and succeeded,
So we can say that Raven Kondor is FoXeD.

You requested VLB/Foxyflwr Cure.
well, let me see next week if they are playing somwhere,
then i pop over and will try to fox foxy
Sounds weird huh ? fox foxy ???

*Huggies Noisy*

1 opmerking:

Karen L Kay zei

OOh I love to listen to Raven Kondor sing those Neil Diamond tunes! He makes them his own, you know?

Come see him play at SL Peacefest 08! Meanwhile visit his page on the SL Peacefest Blog and leave a comment for him!

http://slpeacefest.wordpress.com/musicians-and-artists/raven-k-2/