maandag 5 mei 2008

Rezz Day party

Heya Party People

Rezzday Parties are allways awesome.
I like going there, play some tunes ..... and stuff.

Yesterday i was invited to Emeli Ling's Rezzday,
you might know her, she is the chicky running The Lost Frontier,
together with this Reyne dude.



Now .....
It might be me ?
Could be the boose we drank ?
Might be loosing my sight and crap like that.
But i'm telling ya !!!

That is not a Dude ?

*evilgrin*
The blonde chicky is Emeli and the dark chick is Dude Reyne ???
uh huh ???

Ah well ..... WhAtEvVeR



Lucky for me there where more chicks.
So i had fun.
We danced, we talked, we laughed ..... and stuff.
b.t.w.
If you see in the future some little baby foxes ?
I didn't do it !!!

*Looking real innocent*



As you can see,
it was a normal regular sunday night
well ????
except for Reyne,
he even tried to kiss me ??
Im serious, he did !!!
But i could escape, so no worries.
Next time i be more carefull witch parties to go to.

*Huggies Noisy*

Geen opmerkingen: